I.C.E. Inc warrants all components in new machines to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the period listed below:
- 180 days on Main PCB’s, Computers & Motors
- 1 year on all LCD monitor panels
- 90 days on all other electronic and mechanical components
- 30 days on all I.C.E. repairs and parts purchases
I.C.E. Inc shall not be obligated to furnish a warranty request under the following conditions:
- Equipment or parts have failed through normal wear and tear
- Equipment has been subjected to unwarranted stress, abuse or neglect
- Equipment has been damaged as a result of arbitrary repair/modification
Products will only be covered under warranty by obtaining an I.C.E. authorized RMA #. To obtain an RMA # please provide I.C.E. tech support with the game serial # or original I.C.E. invoice # and a detailed description of the failure or fault symptoms.
I.C.E. Inc will assume no liability whatsoever for costs associated with labor or travel time to replace defective parts. All defective warranty covered components will be replaced with new or factory refurbished components equal to OEM specifications.
I.C.E. Inc will cover domestic UPS ground, or comparable shipping costs during the warranty period. International or expedited shipments are available for an additional charge. To obtain credit defective parts must be returned to I.C.E. Inc, at the customer’s expense, within 30 days. After 30 days a 15% re-stocking fee will apply to all returns.
ICE distributors are independent, privately owned and operated. In their judgment, they may sell parts and/or accessories other than those manufactured by I.C.E. Inc. We cannot be responsible for the quality, suitability or safety of any non-I.C.E. part or modification (including labor) that is performed by such a distributor.